RiseTech Media is launching the RiseTech Growth Hacking Academy. The first workshop is on.
It's a 101 workshop on Growth Hacking digital marketing hands on techniques for startups and brands who want to increase their digital marketing ROI.
So you’ve launched your MVP product or Startup or new venture and now it’s time to start getting customers. Hopefully, by this point, you already have some clients from the pre-launch campaign you did. Speaking from experience, this particular phase is often the hardest in the life of a Startup or a new Small Medium Enterprise. You need to move from that launch phase to building something that has a strong market demand.
Growth hacking is a process of rapid experimentation across marketing channels and product development to identify the most effective, efficient ways to grow a business or sell your product. Growth Hacking diverts from traditional marketing. It's a mix of product management, coding, lean startup, conversion rate optimization and digital marketing.
You will learn
- Awesome growth hacking strategies.
- Have a clear understanding of what value Growth Hacking can bring to your organisation.
- Awesome landing page optimisation techniques which bring results.
- Know how to integrate the Growth Hacking mindset, process and methodology within your organisation to make data-driven decisions faster.
- The Growth Hacking Funnel: AAARR (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral, Revenue)
- The Growth Hacking Funnel in action via case studies
- The Growth Hacking 5-Step Experimentation Process
- Understand viral campaigns, A/B testing and how to identify your most valuable acquisition channels
- Create a growth hack strategy in order to optimize an existing product/company’s conversion funnel.
This workshop is designed for marketing professionals looking for fresh, innovative and alternative ways to grow a business.
Why attend the Growth Hacking Workshop
• Most marketers are overwhelmed by how technical marketing has become. They need to embrace these changes to beat their competition.
• Product development, distribution and marketing teams should no longer be in separate departments but fully integrated with each other.
• Traditional marketing channels are expensive and saturated. Standing out and getting people’s attention now requires creativity, focus, unconventional methods, and guts.
• Digital means measurable but companies must learn to focus on the right metrics and establish smart goals.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Willingness to act today and build innovative digital campaigns
- Access to your company Social Media Accounts, Web Analytics (Google Analytics) and PPC campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords).
- Social Media Coordinators, Executives, Trainers, Digital Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing Assistants, Community builders, Digital Marketing Executives, Bloggers, Digital Marketing Consultants
- Startup founders, Growth Hacking Beginners, Entrepreneurs, Students
6 hours with two 20min breaks for networking, coffee, and lunch
LimassolGrind Coworking Space @ Limassol, Cyprus