ThinkCRM is a boutique technology provider founded in 2015. Our uniqueness is exemplified in three main aspects: advanced technology, uncompromising service, and extensivecustomized solutions.
We are seeking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing team.
If you are a versatile, sharp-minded, up-to-date designer with the ability to take ownership of a project from its early concept stages to the last pixel perfection, eager to broaden your abilities and challenge your skills - we have a place on our team for you.
• Create an intuitive cohesive look, feel, and overall user experience for our products.
• Designingand implementing challenging and dynamic interfaces for web and mobile environments.
• Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
• Work with product managers and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product's vision, visual and experience.
• Present and articulate your design choices and decisions to our clients and internal departments.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• A bachelor of Design in Graphic (Interactive) Design preferably.
• At least 2 years of experience inUIdesign
• Deep understanding ofUXprincipals.
• Up-to-date with the latestUItrends, techniques, and technologies
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Proficiency in Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop, Prototyping and wire-framing tools
• Experience developing for multi-platform user interface – an advantage.
• Fluent in English (Mandatory)
• Fluent in Greek (Desirable)